In response to the COVID-19 health crisis, Cooper Foundation has modified the grant application process in 2020.
2. Cooper Foundation staff will contact you to discuss your request.
3. If eligible, Cooper Foundation staff will complete a brief assessment, and send an email confirmation to apply.
4. Applications will be scheduled in the next available application cycle.
5. Foundation staff review the application materials before sending them to our board of trustees, which makes grant decisions at monthly meetings.
6. Staff will contact the applicant during the review period if we have questions. Applicants are encouraged to contact the Foundation after the Application is submitted if they have substantial updates or changes to their proposal.
7. Grants approved will be paid through electronic fund transfer.
To learn more about the information required in the online application form, see: